The peanut butter swirl in this spiked hot cocoa gives it all the flavor of the state’s official dessert, making it the perfect treat for cheering on Ohio State. This recipe is made for a 20-ounce cup. For traditional mug, halve the ingredients.
- 2 packets hot chocolate mix
- 12 oz. hot water
- 2 oz. Bailey’s or Bourbon
- 1 tsp. melted peanut butter, plus more to drizzle on top
- whipped cream
- Pour hot chocolate packets into cup and stir in hot water. Add Mix in peanut butter. (If you’re at home, you can melt the peanut butter for 30 seconds in the microwave, so it’s easier to blend. At a tailgate, you can melt peanut butter in a saucepan over a grill.)
- Top each cup with whipped cream. Drizzle with additional peanut butter if you’re feeling fancy.