Total Time: Prep: Level: Easy Serves: 4
- 1 1/4 c. all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp. Hidden Valley Original Ranch Salad Dressing and Seasoning Mix
- 2 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 3/4 to 1 c. heavy cream
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 large eggs
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. In medium bowl, whisk together flour, Original Ranch Salad Dressing and Seasoning Mix, baking powder, and salt. Slowly pour in ¾ cup cream, using fork to incorporate it into dry ingredients. Add a little more cream if mixture looks dry, forming a soft, shaggy dough.
- Turn dough out onto lightly floured surface and pat into 1″-thick square. Cut square into quarters and transfer to parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake biscuits until golden brown, 15 to 18 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. When oil is very hot, crack eggs into skillet and season with salt and pepper. Cook until white edges are golden brown and lacy and set around runny yolk, about 2 minutes. Transfer to plate.
- Split biscuits in half and top each with 2 slices tomato. Season tomatoes with salt and pepper and top with fried egg. Sandwich with top half of biscuit (and grab a bunch of napkins!).