Total Time: Prep: Level: Easy Serves: 4
- 3 c. finely crushed ginger snaps, plus more for garnish
- 12 tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 15-oz can pumpkin puree
- 3 tbsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 c. heavy cream
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- Make crust: In a large bowl, mix ginger snap crumbs with melted butter until fully coated.
- Make pumpkin layer: In a small bowl, mix pumpkin puree with 1 tablespoon sugar and cinnamon. (For best results, transfer mixture to a piping bag.)
- Make cream layer: In a stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment, beat heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Fold in cream cheese and remaining two tablespoons sugar. (For best results, transfer mixture to a piping bag.)
- Among four mason jars, layer ginger snap crust, pumpkin, and cream, alternating until you reach the top of the jar.
- Garnish with ginger snaps and serve.