Serves: 2 Total time: 10 minutes
- 1 raw Brazil nut, chopped
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup drained and rinsed BPA-free canned cannellini beans (NOTE: While no cooking is required for the addition of beans, simply omit this ingredient if you prefer to keep this smoothie 100% raw.)
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseeds
- 1 tbsp sunflower seeds
- To a blender, add all ingredients and 2 cups water.
- Blend until smooth.
Nutrients per serving (2 cups):
Calories: 159, Total Fat: 6 g, Sat. Fat: 0.5 g, Monounsaturated Fat: 1 g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 3 g, Carbs: 22 g, Fiber: 7 g, Sugars: 9 g, Protein: 6 g, Sodium: 21 mg, Cholesterol: 0 mg