Below is recipe how To Make Garlic Juice at Home?
Garlic Juice Recipe
- 12 garlic cloves
- 17 oz/ 1/2 liter of red wine
- Cut 12 garlic cloves into quarters and put them in a jar.
- Add 1/2 litre of red wine.
- Close the jar and keep it near the window, exposed to direct sunlight, for two weeks.
- Shake the content in the jar several times a day.
- Filter the liquid after 2 weeks and keep it in a dark glass bottle.
Directions: Consume 1 tsp 3 times a day for a whole month, and repeat after six months.
Garlic helps eliminate excess fat, cleanse harmful toxins, treat common inflammatory diseases in women, purify blood and boosts your metabolism.