Hair fall problem is one of the major problems faced by people among all age groups. Losing a few strands of hair every day is quite normal but when the volume of hair we lose increases it gives us a big alarm to watch out. There may be various reasons for hair loss starting from our age, our body temperature, or any other medical illness etc. One among the reason is dandruff. Basically, dandruff is characterized by flaking of the dead skin cells of the scalp. It may also cause itchiness and redness of the scalp.
Dandruff is found among more than 40 % of the world’s population. It is one of the main reason for hair loss. A simple and effective treatment for all your hair care problems will be Neem leaves. Neem leaves are also called as Indian lilacs have antifungal and antibacterial properties. It’s been used as a medicinal plant in Ayurvedic medicine. This neem leave is the one stop solution for all your hair related problems.
The way we use neem leaves may differ for each problem. But you can see the effect within few times after using it. Now let us see the methods of using the neem leaves for treating dandruff.
Neem leaf paste
When you have the availability of fresh neem leaves, ( Nowadays neem trees are grown for their medicinal values in many countries). You may use the fresh neem leaf paste as a pack for your hair and scalp.
• Take a handful of neem leaves and make them a paste in a grinder adding a little amount of water.
• Apply the paste directly to your scalp, give them a good massage.
• Wash the scalp and the hair with your regular shampoo.
By doing this once in 3 days for 2 weeks you can clearly see the difference in your scalp. Dandruff can be completely treated.
You can also use the readily available Neem powder in stores and make them a paste with water to make the pack.
Neem leaf water
This is another method of using neem leaves to eradicate dandruff.
• Take a handful of neem leaves add them in boiling water.
• Let it boil for 10 to 15 minutes
• Allow it to cool, and make use of this water to wash your scalp.
• You can use this once in 2 days, to completely get rid of your dandruff.
Neem oil is the extract from the neem leaves, it is also readily available in stores. Please make sure that it is organic.
• Apply the neem oil in the scalp and give a good massage to your scalp.
• Leave the oil for about 30 -40 minutes
• Wash the hair with your regular shampoo.
This can act as a dual solution for dandruff and hair loss problems.