Until your teenage, you will have a good looking, healthy and shiny hair. As our hormones are in a happy condition , but when you enter your 20’s your hair starts to lose its numbers, its shiny looks. Whatever shampoo or conditioner your stylist prefers it may give you a healthy look, not actual healthiness. Most conditioners contain silicone, which coats to make it look smooth and shiny that is it. When you coat silicone over a time your hair becomes brittle and break.
The proteins are the main reason for your hair to be healthy, that you can get naturally from egg whites, coconut oil, but in egg whites, the protein in that was little difficult to bond with hair. The one ingredient whose protein which is partially cooked can easily bond with your hair strand is GELATIN. Gelatin is a far better option than your conditioners, which contains keratin protein which easily binds with hair and strengthens it.
How to make the Gelatin Mask
- 1 tablespoon powdered gelatin
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
* Instead of water you can use coconut milk- which adds moisture to your hair, Peppermint tea- which adds additional shine to your hair, Normal milk.
- Add water to a small saucepan,
- Slowly sprinkle the gelatin powder over the water, whisk it to prevent lumps.
- Place the pan on the stove allow it to heat until steaming
- Remove the pan from the stove after the mixture gets steaming
- Allow the mixture to cool to room temperature, and mix honey and apple cider vinegar to it.
Using as Mask
- Apply the mask to your clean and wet hair from the top to bottom tip.
- Allow it for 10 – 20 minutes,
- Wash the hair completely with your regular conditioner.
Changes you can see
- Your hair will be absolutely smooth and shiny.
- You can see the healthy changes in your roots of the hair.
- The protein in the gelatin makes your hair grow longer and stronger.