Are you one of those people who feel tired after waking up in the morning, and as the day goes on, you feel fatigued and have a hard time finding motivation to get things done? Guess what, you can get more energy and stay alert even without caffeine.
31% of adults suffer with chronic fatigue and when it is accompanied by widespread achiness, “brain fog”, and severe insomnia, it progresses in a condition called fibromyalgia. Sugar and caffeine will only make this issue worse, but here is what you can do in order to boost yourself with some energy throughout the day.
- Sleep – you can take a mix of herbs which will provide you a 9-hour sleep. You may start with 6 herbs which are present in the “Revitalizing Sleep Formula” by Enzymatic Therapies.
- Hormonal deficiencies – you may want to check and treat thyroid deficiency, as it may be a cause of your tiredness. Even if lab tests say “normal”, check it with your doctor.
- Infections – if you have sinusitis or spastic colon, treat for Candida.
- Nutritional support – more than 35 supplement tablets are replaced by the “Energy Revitalization System” vitamin powder with only one drink. We will recommend a special nutrients named D-Ribose which increases energy by 61% after a treatment of 3 weeks.
- Exercise – do this preferably out in the sunshine and fresh air. There is a free Symptom Analysis program at Vitality101.com which will help you determine what is causing your fatigue and can also help you tailor a treatment program which will make you feel amazing.