Garnishing is unfinished without coriander leaves, but it not alone stops giving its goods with only a nice aroma its nutrient values are more than other greeneries. Both coriander leaves and seeds are herbs and spice. Coriander leaves are rich in Vitamin K, C and A. They also contain little amounts of calcium, potassium, thiamin, niacin and carotene.
Here we shall discuss some benefits of coriander leaves to our body,
1.Coriander lowers bad cholesterol (LDL) and increases the levels of good cholesterol (HDL).
2. A very good food for digestive system, coriander promotes liver functions and bowel movements.
3. Coriander is good for diabetes patients. It can stimulate the insulin secretion and lower the blood sugar levels.
4. Vitamin K in it is good for the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease.
5. The fat soluble vitamin and antioxidant- Vitamin A, protects from lung and cavity cancers.
6. Coriander contains anti-inflammatory properties. This is why it is good against inflammatory diseases such as arthritis.
7.Coriander’s anti-septic properties help to cure mouth ulcer.
8.Coriander is good for the eyes. Antioxidants in coriander prevent eye diseases. It’s a good remedy in the treatment of conjunctivitis.
9.Coriander seeds are especially good for the menstrual flow.
10.It’s a very good herb to promote the nervous system. It can stimulate the memory.
11.Coriander helps those suffering from anaemia. Coriander contains high amounts of iron, which is essential for curing anemia.