Total Time: Prep: Level: Easy Yield: 8 servings
- 1 lb. penne
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- kosher salt
- Black pepper
- 5 leaves romaine
- 1/2 c. Caesar dressing
- 1/4 c. shaved Parmesan
- Croutons, for garnish
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook penne according to package directions until al dente. Drain and return to pot. Meanwhile, cook chicken: Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season chicken with salt and pepper and cook until golden and cooked through, 6 minutes per side. Transfer to a cutting board and slice.
- In a large serving bowl, combine penne, chicken, romaine, and dressing and toss until well combined.
- Toss in Parmesan and top with croutons.