Total Time: Prep: Level: Easy Serves: 4
- 1 large mango, diced (1 1/2 cups)
- 1/2 red onion, finely diced (1/2 cup)
- 1/2 c. chopped cilantro, plus more for garnish
- 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- Juice of 1 lime (about 4 tbsp.), divided
- 3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- kosher salt
- Black pepper
- 1 1/2 lb. red snapper (skin on)
- Lime wedges, for serving
- Preheat broiler to high. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- In a large bowl, stir together mango, red onion, cilantro, red pepper flakes, 3 tablespoons lime juice, and 1 tablespoon olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange snapper, skin-side up, on baking sheet and season with salt and pepper. Drizzle with remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil and broil until skin is crispy and flesh is tender and flaky, 8 minutes. Squeeze with remaining 1 tablespoon lime juice.
- Cut snapper into 4 pieces and serve with mango salsa. Garnish with additional cilantro and lime.