Total Time: Prep: Level: Easy Serves: 4
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken cutlets
- 1 1/2 c. panko crumbs
- 1 tbsp. lemon zest
- 1 tbsp. fresh thyme leaves
- kosher salt
- Black pepper
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1/4 c. whole-grain Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 6 c. mixed greens
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Cut chicken cutlets into 1 ½” strips. In a shallow dish, combine panko, lemon zest, and thyme; season generously with salt and pepper.
- Dip chicken strips one by one in eggs, then in bread crumb mixture, pressing lightly to make sure crumbs adhere. Transfer strips on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake until golden, 10 to 12 minutes. Increase heat to broil, then cook until crisp, 1 to 2 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together mustard and honey. In a large bowl, toss mixed greens with lemon juice and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.