A beautiful flawless face is always gorgeous, soft smooth and hair less is the main aim of every women. Excessive hair growth in face and neck will leave you embarrassed at places. Razors and other hair removal creams are used to temporary solution for your long term problem. Natural remedies are the best for hair removal in long term. Here we discuss some of the natural treatments for hair removal.
Sugar and Lemon
Sugar mixed with water and lemon juice will help in exfoliating your face and offer natural bleach to your face. The lemon juice used will help in lightening the color of your facial hair. These three ingredients combine to help effectively remove hair on your face as well as other parts of the body. It is advisable not to use these ingredients on sensitive parts.
Banana Oatmeal Scrub
Banana is a natural ingredient that can be used to remove unwanted hair from the body when mixed with a roughening ingredient like oatmeal that will help in exfoliating your skin. The banana will help in making your skin soft and supple and oatmeal will act as the cleanser for your skin. Both combine to give unique and effective results.
- Take a ripe banana and mash it in such a way that it becomes a paste.
- To this bowl of banana paste, add one or two teaspoons of oatmeal and mix it well.
- Apply a generous amount of this paste on unwanted hairs on your body and then rub it in a circular motion.
- Allow this paste to sit on unwanted hair areas for 15 to 20 minutes and then wash it off with water to remove the paste completely.
Papaya and Turmeric Mix
Turmeric can be combined with a number of ingredients to get rid of unwanted facial hair naturally.
- Mix one-half teaspoon of turmeric powder in raw papaya pulp. Gently massage your face with it and leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes before rinsing it off. Do this once a week.
Apricot and Honey mask
Apricot is a fruit that is rich in vitamins and minerals and also has rich concentrations of lycopene. It is found to be very effective in removing facial hair. Apricot has to be mixed with another ingredient called honey to make an excellent facial scrub that will help in getting rid of unwanted hair on the face as well as to cleanse the face. Honey has the properties of making your skin soft.
- Grind the dried apricot in a blender to make a coarse powder. Make sure that it is not too coarse.
- Add honey to this apricot powder and mix it well.
- Apply this mixture on your face and leave it to sit for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Now, start scrubbing the mixture in a circular motion gently and make sure that you keep on scrubbing for about 15 to 20 minutes.