A major skin problem among women is skin pigmentation. It is a dream for every woman to have a flawless skin. It is the major beauty concern for most women, skin pigmentation manifests itself as dark and light patches of skin, especially on the face. Here we are discussing certain quick remedies that can fix your skin pigmentation problem.
Potatoes are not alone a good source of starch but also they can deal with some major skin problems melasma, dark circles, hyper and hypo pigmentation. Potatoes can lighten the skin with continued application.
- Cut the potato in half and add a few drops of water on the exposed side.
- Rub it well on the affected areas of your skin and then wash off with lukewarm water after 10 minutes.
Aloe vera on a regular application is considered to be the most effective remedy for skin pigmentation.
- Take 2 tablespoons of aloe vera gel and 1/2 teaspoon of honey
- Apply the mixture and wash it after 20 minutes.
Papaya has many beauty properties, the enzyme papain has the important factor of skin exfoliation. Every time you do a raw papaya treatment it will remove the pigmented layers of your skin, that means you exfoliate every time.
- Take a cup of grated papaya, apply it on your face,
- Give it a good scrub around your face.
- Wash it after some time.
Sandalwood works as a stimulant and blood purifier, thereby treating skin pigmentation. It also is one of the ideal ingredients in sunscreen that is used for protecting the skin from the harmful UV rays .
- Take 2 tablespoons of sandal wood,
- Mix it with 2 tablespoons of rose water,
- Apply all over the face, and wash it after some time.
For better results do it twice daily.
Castor oil with Vitamin E oil
Mixing castor oil and vitamin E applying it daily on your face makes your pigments vanish over a period of 1 month. This treatment can make your skin smooth and silky. Vitamin E has the property to revive the skin’s natural glowness. The castor oil will remove the pigments permanently from your skin.