The bulky belly , tube tyres around the waist is the one that spoils every outfit that you buy with lots of dreams. But it is not alone spoils your shape, it is a big threat to your entire health. Fitness first concentrates on the belly fat you accumulated over the years.
In men, testosterone drives the development of belly fat. Even in a man’s youth, he’s putting down visceral fat cells, but high levels of testosterone often keep them from expanding. As he ages and testosterone naturally decreases, these fat cells expand, and his belly grows.
In women, fat is usually concentrated in the hips, thighs and buttocks to support childbirth and breastfeeding. But as she ages and estrogen production decreases, much of that fat redistributes to the belly, forming visceral fat.
Here we see 3 best workouts that you can do it in your home daily just in few minutes, but that can affect your belly fat faster.
- Mountain Climbers
- Plank Jacks
The burpee is so effective in fat burning, it has 3 movements woven in single workout that concentrates on the abdomen. It involves going from a pushup to a squat to a jump to a squat and back to a pushup again. You need to make sure you have the mobility to correctly do each segment if you’re going to get the most out of the move. Otherwise, you can end up with lower-back pain or joint pain.
- Begin with lying on the push up position,
- Clamp your legs and jump to squats position,
- Then return back to normal position.
Mountain climbers is a full body work out and here are a few of the muscles they work; Deltoids, biceps, triceps, pectoralis major, obliques, rectus abdominals, lower trapezius, latissimus dorsi, quadriceps, hamstrings, hip adductors, hip abductors.
- Assume a press up position so your hands are directly under your chest at shoulder width apart with straight arms
- Your body should form a straight line from your shoulders to your ankles
- Lift your right foot off the floor and slowly raise your knee as close to your chest as you can
- Return to the starting position and repeat with your left leg
- Continue alternating for the desired number of reps or time
Great exercise for strengthening the core and lower back, it can also be performed anywhere with the need for any equipment.
- Start in the plank position but with the elbows bent and the weight resting on the forearms
- The body should form a straight line from the shoulders to the ankles
- Engage the core by contracting your abs
- Jump the feet out to the sides as if you were performing a jumping jack but keep the upper body still
- Return the feet to the starting position and that is 1 rep