Some of those with low pressure do not feel strong pains, but some problem really complicates everyday life.
Dizziness, feeling like you are on a boat that drifts, pounding heart, unconscious, feeling cold, pale skin … all signs that indicate low pressure. It may be common physiological condition of the person, but occurs as a result of certain diseases, medications, even change the position of the body.
To hold down pressure to normal, it is necessary to adopt the following practices:
- Salty enough food.
- Besides many coffee to raise the pressure, after a brief spike, intake of caffeine usually lowers the pressure again.
- Instead of regular coffee drinking tomato juice.
- Avoid abrupt rising from a lying or sitting position.
- Avoid lifting heavy things.
- Drink enough water.
- Eat products that raise pressure – beet juice, tomato juice, olives and other foods that contain salt.
- Eat a little but often.
- Avoid long shower with hot water, swimming in pools terminal.
- Not necessary medication. Try a tea of rosemary.